You can’t change everything at once. But let’s take the three key areas you do want to work on.
This could be:
- A bad habit (smoking, eating)
- A compulsive behaviour (food, drink, gambling, shopping etc.)
- An area of criticism (personal hygiene, language, arguments)
- An attitude or temperament (pride, arrogance, anger)
- A situation (job, income, career)
- Relationships (communications)
|Area to explore||How will you know that you have addressed this?|
But what if you don’t want to change? What will you lose by staying as you are?
Will you lose:
- Marriage / Partner
- Other Relationships
- Job Career
- External self and public identity
- Wealth & savings
What is the cost of not changing?
Now you have an idea what to work on, you need the support of those around you to make that change